Monday, March 16, 2009

perfect


Its a cold monday night,
& not a very accomplishing day thanks to the com. (more like facebook, just look at the amount of notes I've done today)

Kaiying and Riane came over for awhile for a surprise vist (:D),
Kenny James Trio [utada hikaru jazz collections] owns all.



Need to go back to school at 10 tomorrow for something,
econs lectures from 1130 to 230 with an hour break,
completing my sculpture till...5 plus, perhaps?


VERY GLAD that my sculpture module would be over after thursday (I think). It kills me. Michelangelo must be a genius. But then again, he does stone carvings. Plaster of paris = irritating.



Things to do tomorrow: complete geog tutorial, pack for camp, research on Henri Matisse.

Annia dearest, GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!
(hope I'll seeyou, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!)



That's about it,
I love meiji strawberry marshmallows and clear blue skies after the rain :)

No comments: